Monday, March 24, 2014

Upcoming show weekend in NC 3/22-3/23


Upcoming show weekend in NC 3/22-3/23

Jessica and I are preparing for our upcoming show weekend in Greensboro, NC. This weekend we will be taking Elaine’s pigs as well to show plus a few of our own for the Double Cavy Show. I am also in charge of the United Angora Rabbit Club Specialty Show on Saturday and the Eastern Harlequin Rabbit Club Specialty Show on Sunday.  On Saturday angora will be shown three times, and Harlequins will be shown twice and cavies will be shown twice. I have my running shoes packed. On Sunday, angoras are again shown three times, Harlequins three times but the cavies get a rest. The North Carolina Rabbit Breeders Association really put on a great show with an outstanding raffle tables! Last time I showed at this show I won an item with all kinds of gift cards for coffee and Burger King, Taco Bell and Wendy’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment