Monday, September 17, 2012

1st "Official" Jersey Wooly Litter

Fuzzibutt's Rabbitry 1st "Official" Jersey Wooly Litter

A year or so ago my daughter thought she wanted to be active in the Jersey Woolies. Like all good parents we only want what is best for our kids. So we searched and searched for some nice Jersey Woolies and thanks to some great woman, Jessica started off on the right foot. Thank you goes to Dru Shepherd from NJ, Ragan Wright of NJ and Maggie Hoffman of PA for the great starting stock. After about a year Jessica decides she no longer wants to work with Jersey Woolies. What am I to do now? I mean Jessica had some really nice starter stock. Well I decided to cull really hard and only keep the very best from what she already had. So now I would like to introduce the "Official" 1st Jersey Wooly litter under the Fuzzibutt's Prefix.

Born September 17, 2012 @ 01:20-01:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment