Monday, April 9, 2012

Cheap Mouse Traps (Graphic)

I can't stand mice! Even though we use Teminix year round in the house and rabbitry...we still have mice sometime. So I invented my "redneck" mouse trap. It consist of a tall container of any time with a little bit of sprinkled food (rabbit pellets, chicken food, dog food, etc.). Then I put a piece of wood for the mice to travel up and fall into the container. The mice eat the feed that is left in the container...and since they have no water and can't jump out...they dye. I catch about 2 mice a day in my "redneck" mouse traps.

Why do we have mice, because my rabbits have not learned how to waste their food yet. I have babies who play in there feed bowls, no matter how High I put there food containers up. I have adult bunnies who insist on digging in there feeders which drive me crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment