Monday, March 24, 2014

Richmond Rabbit Breeders Association 3/15


Richmond Rabbit Breeders Association 3/15

The day started off a little chilly when we left Delaware it was around 32 degrees by the end of the day it felt like it was 65 in Aylett. VA. Hard to believe my mom called to tell us that is was supposed to snow on Sunday up to 6 inches.  Jessica and I had a stress free day at the rabbit and cavy show. Between the two of us we showed 3 rabbits and 2 cavies.  However, we took our friend Elaine’s pigs to show as well. We had the pleasure of showing some really outstanding American, American Satins and a cute, cute Aby Satin Boar.

In show A under Travis Finkle, one of Elaine’s American Satin’s won Reserve In Show.  I do not remember what my Silkie Flow Rider won. Between Jessica and I we won Best of Breed English Angora, Giant Angora and Harlequins (we were the only exhibitors).

In show B under Peg Hailey my Silkie Flow Rider won Best of Breed. Again Jessica and I won Best of Breed English Angora, Giant Angora and Harlequins (we were the only exhibitors). 

A BIG SHOUT OUT to Laura Freeman, Kim Burgess and others who made it possible for the cavy show this weekend in VA.

No comments:

Post a Comment