Monday, March 24, 2014

NCRBA Results


Jessica and I had a great time in North Carolina! It only took us 6 ½ hours on the trip down and 7 hours on the way home (with traffic). This time we did not take any cavies of our own to show but we did take our friends pigs to show for her.  On Saturday we showed our breeds three times, I ran the United Angora Rabbit Club Specialty Show, showed angoras 3 times, helped up and coming angora youth exhibitors with grooming, showed 16 cavies for a dear friend of mine wrote for both rabbit and cavies today, that was a mouthful. On Sunday we did it all over again! Showed our breeds three times, I ran the Eastern Harlequin Rabbit Club Specialty, showed angoras 3 times,  as well as Harlequins three times helped up and coming angora youth exhibitors with grooming.

In all 5 shows which includes the Eastern Harlequin Rabbit Club Specialty Show Jessica’s junior Japanese Buck “Tractor” won 1st in his class. Tractor received some really great comments from various judges across the country (NC, TN, TX, CA and OH).  Jessica’s English Angora, Cupid was shown in youth in 5 shows over the weekend. For the 6th show he won Best of Breed in Youth! My Giant Angora won Best of Breed in all 6 shows.

I had the pleasure of grooming some magnificent English Angoras for my friend of Heart Felt Hares in NC. Big thank you to my daughter Jessica for keeping me straight and helping all the other angora and Harlequin exhibitors as well!

Yup, Jessica and I are ready to do it all again on Saturday, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment