Monday, May 7, 2012

Transport Being Offered


Fuzzibutt’s Rabbitry will be at the Blennerhassett Rabbit Breeders Association and the Southern West Virginia Rabbit Breeders Association on May 12, 2012 in Mineral Wells, WV along with the United Angora Rabbit Club Specialty Show. Will any one need transport to or from this show? I’ll be leaving Delaware sometime on Friday.

After the West Virginia show I am thinking of  traveling to Lima, Ohio for the Lima Rabbit Breeders Association Double Show. I can also transport from WV to the Ohio Show and back. I’ll be returning home on Sunday night. Can deliver rabbits to WV, PA, MD, NJ or DE; email me at melynnoes@yahoo.com for more information. Transport is $25.00 each way. I need RSVP by Thursday May 10, 2012 to make sure I have enough room to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment