Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Look what we came back with....

Jessica and I have always told each other if there is any English Lops in any of the raffles at the shows we go to were putting all of our tickets in the bag for one. I guess it was a sign, because on Sunday at PaSRBA there was this guy, after putting in 36 tickets (18 each from Jessica and I), we still did not end up with him. Jessica came back to the wool room all upset and in tears. She said some guy won him. I said go see if he would give him to your or sell him to you cheap. Next thing I know she come back with him in her arms. Jessica said the guy’s name was Keith. So Keith, if you see my blog please know you made Jessica's day!





After viewing his pedigree I contacted Beach Bunnies Rabbitry in PA to let them know we now have the buck. His name is Skills so we were told. Jessica has decided to name him Cupid. She said she might show him in youth this spring.

Cupid comes to us with 2 Legs. The first is from Westmoreland County RC of PA Open Show @ under Pam Nock from PA. Skills (Cupid) won 1st of 5, BOG of 15 and BOB of 23. His second leg is from Washington County RBA Open A show under Tim Branham Skills won 1st of 7, BOG of 22 and BOB of 33 from his previous owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment