Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A busy next year


I was sitting down today thinking about upcoming rabbit and cavy shows that I would like to attend in 2015. I even marked them on my new calendar; boy will I be super busy! Living in Delaware I have to travel to other states to exhibit my rabbits and cavies. There are shows just about every weekend. Since I am showing by myself now Jessica is living with her biological mother, Phillip is working so I can enjoy this awesome hobby of ours and show our angoras, Flemish Giants and cavies.

It’s nice to know that I have support from fellow exhibitors who will exhibit my cavies for me at shows they are going to. It is such a wonderful feeling knowing that I do not have to choose between my rabbits or cavies being exhibited at shows I attend or do not attend. Thank You to Kim of Whirligigs Caviary in VA for being such a wonderful, caring friend to help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment