Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The countdown begins…


Between Jessica and I we are running around the house/rabbitry like a chicken with its head cut off.  Usually we have everything backed and under control, but without upcoming trip to Georgia we need to back a few extra things for our four legged critters.

This is a big show for Jessica since this will be her first Harlequin National Specialty Show. Not to mention Jessica will have to show all of our rabbits for us since I will be working with my 3rd Cavy judge this weekend.

Jessica will be showing the following breeds 3 times on Saturday: Flemish Giant, English Angora, Giant Angora and Satin Angoras in Open for me. In youth Jessica will be showing her Harlequins 3 times and her English Angora, plus her Texel twice.

On Sunday I will be able to show my own breeds and help Jessica out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment